April 17, 2011
Sterling Finance Company has some big news to share that could mean $2,000 more for you! We are now able to provide those with bad credit loans of up to $5,000! Just imagine who we can help now that we've been approved to offer you and your loved ones that are in a tight spot up to $5,000!
Sterling Finance Company provides personal and bad credit loans up to $5,000 to help people who need money and need it fast.
We are very happy to be able to offer a fast, safe, and efficient way to obtain a personal loan for those in need. Though you may have bad credit, loans may not be out of the picture for you; plus, with our extremely competitive interest rates, loans are easier to pay off sooner, allowing you to handle life's unexpected and expensive hurdles while keeping more of your hard-earned money.
At Sterling Finance Company, we offer an exciting array of financial services to meet your needs. Let's say your roofing was loosened in a storm and you simply cannot afford to fix it. A leak could cause far more extensive damage, significantly lowering the value of your home. We can now offer you a personal loan of up to $5,000 to 'float' you through the repair. The same is true for engagement rings, day care, holidays, or whatever ups and downs life my hand you.
We are in the business of helping people live better lives by offering a way to manage those unexpected or ungainly financial obstacles. As such, we are very excited about the possibilities of being able to offer up to $5,000 in personal loans to people in need of a financial boost or to cover large expenses when a rainy day rolls in. For more information about the loans we offer and how they can help you, please visit Loan Services, or apply online if you're ready now.
- Application responses are usually within 24 hours
- Processing can take just 1 business day if we have all your information
- After you apply, we call the number you provided, verify basic information and may ask for additional documents such as W2s, recent pay stubs, etc
- To avoid late fees, call us for an extension if you can’t make a payment
- You’ll be notified by phone and mail if your loan was approved, then you’ll come in to sign to have it released to you
- You’ll be notified by mail if you did not get approved
- There are several factors involved in the approval process and we’re here to help
- Up to $5,000
- Interest rates never exceed 38.99% for loans over $3,000
- Payment terms up to 48 months